Sunday, June 12, 2011

RTSU 1-40r73 BFK Additions Complete

 RTSU 1-40r73; You can download at the link below, look way down at the bottom of this page.

With the exception of Craftsmanship the RTSU has all the components, weapons and hulls from BFK added.
I also made the default size of the BUILD page text larger as I have received some requests to make it easier to read.  

Please test it out and see if you can find errors, omissions and or problems that need to be fixed.

You can send me a note on problems directly by following this link to the UTILITY FEATURE REQUEST form.

Oh, and I decided to post the RTSU today because today is a very special day: The MAVS beat the HEAT.  I've been waiting for this day for more than 30 years and it just seemed appropriate to hurry up and publish even though it still needs work.  Congrats MAVS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment